Trinity Episcopal ChurchSt. Louis, Missouri
Opus 65 : 2 manuals, 23 ranks
year complete, 2009
Electro-pneumatic slider instrument. Completion April 2009.
1. Quimby Pipe Organs electro-pneumatic slider windchests based on the Blackinton design for all ranks that are not extended. Construction style assures reliable operation without the use of slider seals. Electro-pneumatic pouch windchests for all reed ranks with Primaries for all reed pipes, extended ranks, and pedal ranks.
2. Two-manual drawknob console with naturals covered in synthetic plastic like used on Steinway pianos, and sharps in ebony, pedal sharps of rosewood. Manuals, drawknob units, coupler units, and swell shoes by Harris Precision Products. Adjustable bench with crank height mechanism.
3. Peterson ICS 4000 control system for all key and stop functions.
4. Peterson ICS 4000, 99 level combination action and piston sequencer.
5. Swell shade 2″ thick laminate sugar pine construction with pivots on ball bearings.