Rebuilt the church's 1941 Aeolian-Skinner pipe organ (Opus 1091). Relocated the organ from the church old location to the new church. Provided new console with Harris components, solid-state relay and multilevelcombination action. Performed restorative revoicing on all the pipes. Added 2' Super Octave and 1.1/3' Mixture IV to the Great, using frosted tin pipework made to Aeolian-Skinner scales. Also added 4' Principal to Swell and 8'/4' Rohr Flute unit to Choir.